Friday, November 4, 2011

Wrong way

·       Have you ever had the experience where you have gotten to a place and you don’t remember how you got there? Of course without being intoxicated, etc. I mean just straight out senior moment you don’t recall how you cross the street, passed lights, and passed through traffic, all you can remember is the question, how did I get here. Bah I hate when it happens.
Let’s see what happens: It was a Tuesday, a day where I typically leave work and head straight to church. I probably had a lot on my mind I just drove my tail off not realizing that I passed my exit to go church. Instead I was heading home. (SMH) Funny thing, the very next day I did the complete opposite. Instead of driving home I began driving to church. I had to slap myself for doing it twice in a row. Does this mean I’m getting oldL?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! We are all getting old and so is our brain. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete